Rasika Ranjani Sabha, one of the finest Auditoriums in Chennai, is at the heart of the city’s cultural hub – Mylapore.
Amidst the ancient temple like Kapaleeshwarar & Valeeswarar, holy chants, tree-lined avenues, iconic eateries, age-old traditions and celebrated landmarks, the radiant and resplendent Sabha stands tall with its history across nine decades.
It has been the epicenter of all cultural activities in Mylapore since its inception in 1929 and has hosted the greatest of artists.
Today, with state-of-the art equipment and soulful architecture, the Saba makes its beginning to become the favorite destination of art connoisseurs, yet another time.
- Promoting and showcasing the rich cultural heritage and diversities of India throughout the year.
- Bridging between classical excellence and modernity.
- Redefining our Sabha experience of the Rasikas.
- Fostering art beyond borders.
- Initiating meaningful conversations on art and culture.
- Supporting the cultural ethos by honoring ace performers and acknowledging young talents.